Securing the finances to start your business can be challenging. With the recent cannabis wave, if you're looking to open one that involves cannabis, things get even more complex. You may find it difficult to borrow from a big bank, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have options for funding a business in the world of Mary Jane.
During the podcast we sometimes mention states who have passed laws to regulate the cultivation and use of cannabis. Investor dollars are pouring into the cannabis industry, and it seems a lot of people want to get in, but the level of investor and how much they want to commit is a different story.
Here's a list of resources to help you get started:
1. Multiple ways you can finance your cannabis business.
2. Insightful tips on creating a cannabis license application
3. Marijuana business funding analysis and industry trends
4. Equipment, real estate and working capital loans for marijuana businesses
5. State-by-state marijuana policies and summary of state cannabis market and regulations